Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge




1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?

Abraham Lincoln---to hear his speech-Gettysburg Address

2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Olive Garden--tend to eat most of the salad and fill up on the bread/wine before eating the main course.

3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to

steal
borrow it-

When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?

I quit saying should've, would've, could've a long time ago with regard to goals I wanted to attain--I was a pre-med major before I might hub and then my plans changed. My goal was to become a brain surgeon.
Most definitely look back on the goals I have accomplished.

4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?

Orange-served as is-especially when I am battling a cold and scratchy throat-like now.
In the summertime, I enjoy grapefruit-as is-a cool refreshing snack-skip the sugar-please.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?

Last week! Yeah for me.  A church close by has what you call 'Wee Cycle'-children's clothes from newborn to size 14.  All one needs to do is take (clean-spotless-neatly pressed) clothes on hangers.  The church sells them for you.  It is a nice way to get rid of children's clothes.

6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
1.  Jesus Christ and his Disciples
2.  Michele Obama

3.  Simon Cowell-if you consider him famous


7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?

The easiest question so far....a big, fat 0-not even close to a 1.  If I have to parallel park, I won't.  I drive around (no matter how long it takes) to find a spot I don't have to parallel park in,.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wishing I could get rid of this nasty cold and scratch throat.  Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...