Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?

No house guests between now and the end of December.




2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.

"Beauty and the Beast"
Reason  The prince is transformed into a beast to punish him for being spoiled, selfish, and unkind.-The theme of the movie is people who do not judge others based on appearances are often rewarded.




3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
This is easy----purses/pocketbook.  I purchased to many purses.  Afterwards, I wish I didn't.
A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a 31 pocketbook--didn't really like it now it is here.


4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
For me--about 2%.  On the other hand, daughters purchased 100% on-line.  When daughters were in for Thanksgiving break, I asked each one what did they want for Christmas and for birthday.  They both replied "I don't know."  "I'll just look on-line and order something."   A quick reminder--daughters have credit card number--Big Mistake.



5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?

Has to be poinsettia.




6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.

My wish--for my husband to continue to get healthy check-ups and to hear the words--Cancer Free. But since you asked for an actual item, it would have to be a cruise ticket to....anywhere.  I have always wanted to take a cruise.



7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
HOT---it is too hot for December.  I can't get into the Christmas Spirit with the hot temperatures we are experiencing.  It has been in the 60's and 70's.  Hub says it is because I am a teacher and wishing for a couple of snow days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...