Hop on over and join the fun.... Surely, you aren't busy.
1. Are you cooking Christmas dinner? How many will be round your table this year? What are we having?
How about Christmas Breakfast as well? My wonderful husband cooks Christmas Breakfast-his forte. We will be having gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs, fried oysters, ham, sausage, fried apples, and trimmings for breakfast. Hub loves cooking and it is delicious! Christmas dinner will include: potato salad, green bean casserole, ham, rolls, and a dessert (no idea what kind at this point). Christmas dinner seems very simple, doesn't it? Small breakfast/dinner-around 8 people.
2. What is one must-have Christmas cookie in your house?
A must have Christmas cookie would be one you can decorate. A simple sugar cookie with decorations.
3. Santa likes a glass of milk with his cookies. Do you? What kind of milk is on tap at your house-skim? almond? soy? full fat (Gasp!)
Yuck-no milk for Mrs. Santa! Whole milk is in refrigerator.
4. Time magazine recently named their 'Person of the Year' for 2011. This is the person the editors believe had the greatest impact, for better or worse, in the past year. This year they chose 'The Protester'. Your thoughts? Who would you name Person of the Year for 2011?
The protester -Person of the Year has voiced dissent against leaders.
I would have chosen -if asked, the people of the Fukushima area-where nuclear power plant war devastated many.
Or the many heroes we have daily fighting for our freedom and safety.
5. December 21st is National Flashlight Day... when was the last time you needed a flashlight and did you know right where to find one?
A couple of weeks ago during a thunderstorm (yeah, a fall thunderstorm), our lights blinked on and off. Did I know where a flashlight was? Most certainly. As a matter of fact, I knew where three were.
6. candy canes...yum or yuck?
Yum only to the peppermint ones.
7. What Christmas carol lyric means the most to you?
"Someday at Christmas,
Men won't be boys,
Playing with bombs,
Like kids play with toys
One warm December
Our hearts will see
A world where men are free."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas to All