Sunday, November 27, 2011

So Quiet

Too quiet around here.  Where are the giggles and laughter?
:(
Both daughters have left to return to school.  Now it is too quiet, except for Charlie snoring--:) at least this is a sound.

Our house is too quiet after break and daughters leave.  If there is one thing I hate when daughters come home--is when daughters leave.  My girls bring joy and laughter to me.  If I must say so myself, I do have an extra bounce in my step when they are around.  We have reached a point in our lives when we are closer now.  It seems we are becoming more like friends---and I like this stage in my life. It was so nice to hear them call and say they were safely back at school. :) one less worry.

Tonight it  is rainy and windy-which make me more lonesome for them.  Looking to the bright side--daughter #2 plays basketball Thursday and Saturday---hey from Mom in the stands.  Daughter #1 gets a three week break from pharmacy school!!!  Yeah--plans are in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....Letter U

  U Unicorns When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors. The other day, I saw a few ...