Thursday, June 16, 2011




Today I am Thankful for........

the cool morning we are experiencing

ears to hear the birds singing
view details
#1 daughter arriving back to pharmacy school safely


hearing the laughter of #2 daughter


making it through the last couple of weeks of school in this extreme heat with no AC

my beautiful family
a grandson (step-son's 2 yr.old) who makes me laugh no matter how bad a day I have had
friends-who are there for you

healing and recovery of my husband's cousin who was injured in a motorcycle accident

listening to #2 daughter's beautiful singing voice

living in a country where I am free to worship God

Have a great day and enjoy life!!!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...