Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 



From this Side of the Pond

1. Sum up your November in ten words or less. 

November's weather was one for the books! 70s /radiant sunshine.

2. Are you hosting any holiday parties this year? Attending any? Party pooper, party animal, or life of the party...where do you land when it comes to parties? 

I am not hosting a holiday party this year, don't know if I will be attending any. When it comes to parties, I am not a party pooper, but I wouldn't consider myself a party animal and I certainly am not  the life of a party.  Maybe somewhere in between cause I do enjoy going to a good party.

3. Do you purchase holiday clothing of any sort (sparkly tops, Christmas jammies, Santa suit, etc). 

Yes , just last week I bought a cute Santa Baby shirt that is gold sparkly.

4. What's your go-to recipe when you're asked to bring an hors d'oeuvre to a party? 

Fruit tray or vegetable tray...does this count as an hors d'oeuvre?

5. December 3rd is National Play Outside Day...what might you do to celebrate? 

I will have the twins and Blake this day.  If the weather is nice, I know we will be outside playing. The boys usually ride their truck/ El Toro, play hide-an-seek, or we have races.  




6. Insert your own random thought here.  

I had a great Thanksgiving.  I was at the church by 8am delivering my 5lbs of coleslaw then my sons-in-law came and we began delivering food. Our church delivered over 400 meals that day. 

My daughter and her family came around 4 that evening and we all ate around 6.  I forgot to take a single picture!!  and I am mad at myself for that!! AND I definitely overate; that is what my jeans are saying to me!

Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy the festivities of the Christmas Season!

7 comments:

  1. What a great ministry! Providing 400 meals is quite an undertaking but I'm sure knowing how much it means to all who receive is worth the time and effort. Those are sure some cute grandboys. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 400 meals is awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Enjoy those boys. We have rain in our forecast, which we need, but the dog needs a walk no matter the weather so we'll probably get outside. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kids sure look like they are having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, over 400 meals, that's amazing! Well done. It's great when kids can play outside. Hope the weather cooperates. Happy December to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 400 meals is amazing -- what a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers. That is a lot of meals served, but how awesome!! I'm glad you had a great daay.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...