Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 12 A - Z Challenge...Love Never Dies

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

Day 12 of the A - Z Challenge

Pin by Claudia Varisco on Heartbreaking | Miss my mom, Son quotes ...

Love Never Dies

 I remember with love and it hurts.  It hurts because it mattered.  
"Grief only exists where love lived first." (Franchesca Cox)

Grief and love are intertwined.  Love can find a way through grief.  

"When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind." (author unknown).

I loved my daughter then; I love her fiercely now. It hurts so profoundly; it's painful BUT Love Never Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...