Sunday, September 23, 2018

No words


Tragedy....

Tragedy struck my little community on Thursday evening....

A three-year-old was killed by a golf cart.  Personally, I didn't know this family...they had moved here a few months ago. 

The second tragedy---I personally knew the family.  A thirty-year old was killed in a farming accident.  This person just became a father for the first time two months ago.  The man's mother and I were friends for 20+ years...  Today, I didn't  know what to say....hoping my presence was enough.

Please pray for these two families as they go through the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...