Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge





Thank-you, Joyce for all the questions this year.  Merry Christmas to you and your family!

1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list?
Image result for purchase gifts using clipart
purchase a few more gift cards

Image result for wrapping gifts using clipart
Haven't begun---not one gift

Image result for baking using clipart
Hopefully will begin today!

2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter?

Image result for the first snowfall

There is still something magical about that first snowfall.


3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not.

Image result for pouting face

When I want to go somewhere or do something and hub would rather not....I pout.

4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016?


Image result for life throws you a curveball
That life is unfair and still throws us a curve ball.  I just have to have more faith that all works out for the best..it is God's plan and not mine.

5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings?
Image result for fried shrimp

Yes, a fan
BUT

Image result for shrimp on the grill

grilled shrimp is my favorite

If having shrimp this holiday will probably be
Image result for shrimp cocktail

6. What sound lulls you to sleep?

Image result for ocean

Too bad I don't live close...maybe this is why I have a hard time going to sleep at night.  My brain has a hard time shutting down but listening to the ocean...awww  I fall asleep fast.

7. What one word best describes your 2016?

SHORT---It went by too fast!!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Hub and I took grandson to the Barter Theatre on Sunday.  A tradition I would like to start with him.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas.May your day be filled with love.
God Bless


7 comments:

  1. Too bad we can't all live near the ocean. lol I agree, life isn't fair, but God always takes care of us according to Hus plan.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...there's something so soothing about the sound of the ocean. Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your shopping. Will you have your girls home this year? That's a great picture of you and your hubs! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, 2016 definitely seemed short!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post...a pleasure to read! Hope that you work well under pressure. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is an *excellent* pouty face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed all of graphics today. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...