Join the fun....
1. Let's talk holiday decorating. On a scale of 1-10 where do you fall? (1=Scrooge and 10= Clark Griswold). What's your favorite corner-room-table-space to decorate? Is it done?
I use to be a 9 1/2 but now I am just a 5 :( I use to put up at least 5 Christmas Trees! With the girls are grown up and plans of their own, I don't decorate much. Plus I liked inviting people over but most of our friends don't like to get out much now-a-days.
I still like decorating the living room-that is where most of the decorations are now. Yes, I am finished with the decorating even though there is very little decorations on the outside this year.
2. Is there a nativity scene in your decorating somewhere? Post a picture or, if it's special to you in some way, tell us why. Or do both-it's Christmas!
I used this nativity scene to tell the Christmas story to grandson.
Also, have this one on the fireplace mantle.
3. Do you live in a social neighborhood? If so are you glad? If not do you wish you did?
Not now :(
A little now and then I miss my social neighborhood, but I jump in the car and go and visit daughter.
4. As the saying goes, 'there's no time like the present'. How does that ring true in your life right now?
This is me 99% of the time...no time like now...I very seldom put off what I can do today.
5. Do you dread Mondays? Why or why not?
Since I am retired, no. Funny thing, but I mentioned to hub this past Sunday, that since I am retired I didn't dread Sundays. Sunday evenings were spent preparing lesson plans for the coming week.
My favorite and not displayed in my home, not yet, anyway.
7. Share a favorite quote from a Christmas movie.
"It's Christmas Eve. It's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that we always hoped we would be." — Frank Cross (Bill Murray)
8. Insert your own random thought here.