Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Making Memories






Sunday evening hub and I took Grandson to the Barter Theatre to see "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" a great play.


  Last year was the first year we had taken grandson to the Barter and so I mentioned it to hub again this year.  This kinda gets me to relax and enjoy the Christmas Season. A tradition I want to start with the grandson(s).
Walking to the Barter

 Sunday was the last night of the production 'All I want for Christmas .....' so I was so glad I was able to get tickets.  The actors are fantastic; they come out before the production to mingle with the children.
An actor telling Nate he was only a little taller than him.
Getting ready for the play to begin.

After the play, the actors greet the children again which is so nice.  The actors take the time to talk to the children and make them feel so special.


A wonderful evening at the Barter.

Grandson's dad let him spend the night with us...first time in a long time.  We stayed up later than usual watching television and I made plans for us to do something Monday.


Monday, Grandson loves to eat at Chick-fil-A his favorite. Before eating we went to Bass Pro Shop..picture with Santa

Shooting some guns
Hub wanted to shoot, also
driving remote trucks

hub also having fun

We had so much fun and making memories that will last for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...