1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?
Hub and I have decided to remove some plants and replace with small pebbles and put in a couple of benches. We went this weekend looking for ideas.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina,Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person?
I have not seen any of these but would like to see the Niagara Falls.
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?
I wish I had written down some of the stories my Mamaw told me. Sometimes, something will trigger a memory related to a story my mamaw told me and I can't remember it all. Wishing I had written them down, especially the ones related to life's lessons.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?
Oh, yes Ham! I love baked ham with all the trimmings. But I wouldn't pass anything by with any type of ham.
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?
Yes and No
Yes because I do realize I am getting older, believe in having good manners, and trying to help others.
No because I do still have so much I want to do--even though I hear people say...well, you might be a little too old to begin a new project-who would have thought we would be in our mid-50s and begin a new business from the ground up. Hub is also thinking of starting something else....let you know when or if this happens.
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool' 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you?
'Nobody fool' is me. I am not easily deceived.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Relay for Life..daughter decided to put a team in this great cause. She has trouble getting to the meetings because of her work schedule..so I am the team leader. If anyone would like to donate to this great cause (our team hehe) go to Smyth County Relay for Life...our team is Pharmin' For a Cure Help us stomp out his terrible disease.