1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
Last week would have definitely been..let's skip spring and hit summer! The temps were in the high 70's and the nights were in the 60's. It turned cooler on Saturday, and we had snow showers on Sunday. This week the temps are rising...around 60ish now.
Some tulips are coming up!
This year the pollen is awful. I tried wearing my contacts yesterday-No Way...my eyes were so watery and I just wanted to scratch them all day. Pollen and spring not a good combination.
Spending more time with this little guy.
Also, after my morning walk (which I have been unable to do for a couple of weeks) looking at God's creation so early in the mornings...puts a spring in my step.
Easter gives me Hope in this world when there is so much pain and suffering.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
This wouldn't bother me much
I am not a fan of ice cream (I know, hub just shakes his head)
I usually grab a piece of fruit as I am heading out the door...no problem
No problem here
Now, this would be a problem...causing me to pop a few headache pills!! LOL
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
I have a picture frame held together with tape.
My calendar is held together with a paper clip.
Everyday is held together with prayer.
Depends on my day...when having a bad day and trying to get everything done. then I feel like no one cares what all I do. Thankfully, I don't feel this way very often.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
Drawing a blank....guess I am not a builder.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Enjoy your Easter.