1. February ended with an extra 24 hours in 2016. What did you do with your bonus day?
Nothing out of the ordinary.
2. What's something in your life that's grown by leaps and bounds in recent days, weeks, months, or years? I'm giving you lots of room to come up with an answer here, so no fair passing on this one.
My prayer life. Let me explain....I am a prayer warrior at my local church, I would pray for people who were on my list twice a day but that was about it.This summer a lady asked if I had ever written my prayers in a prayer journal. I gave it a try. Everyday I have set a time to really pray and write my prayers down. As life happens, one day I was not able to do this...I felt awful-sick to my stomach and I couldn't wait to get home and write in my prayer journal. It may not seem like much, but to me this is something that has grown tremendously in my life.
3. Do you read reviews about a film before deciding if you'll see it? Did you watch The Oscars this year, and if so your thoughts on the program? How many of the Best Picture nominees had you seen prior to the broadcast? (Spotlight, The Martian, The Big Short, The Revenant, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room, and Brooklyn) If you watched The Oscars who gets your award for 'best dressed'?
I tried to watch the Oscars, but I got so aggravated by the dress of some....I just turned it off.
4. When did you last have overnight houseguests? Give us your top three tips on being a good houseguest.
It has been awhile. However in April, I might have some overnight guest...RAM-will be coming close to my area and a few doctors may stay with me.
A good houseguest is one that feels comfortable and relaxed, one that doesn't mind to pitch in and help if need to, and just being polite and having good manners.
5. March 2nd is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Will you be celebrating? If so, would you prefer a home made peanut butter cookie, a Reese's peanut butter cup, an old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or shall I just hand you a jar and a tablespoon?
Never knew tomorrow is Peanut Butter Lover's Day! But I will take all 4, please! Lover of peanut butter!
6. Why is failure important? Or isn't it?
I think failure is important. For one thing, it does build character-learning to deal with disappointments is a part of life and how to bounce right back up. Failing also teaches one how to succeed-how to put forth that extra work effort to achieve that goal.
7. Share with us one fun thing on your March calendar.
Right now I don't have ONE fun thing on my March calendar. Hopefully this will change!! Daughter #2 is going for back surgery AGAIN! Prayers...She had back surgery in November and now....well here we go AGAIN!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been helping daughter in the pharmacy this week. Some people are so rude....just be polite and smile-a pharmacist does do more than just count pills!
Trying to get through the book, The Pretender's Lady: A Novel, shew! Not one I would recommend to read.
Watching the debates....my 8th graders didn't act that way!
Prayers for daughter's back surgery, coming up.
Have a Blessed rest of the Week!