1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
I am looking forward to delivering food on Thanksgiving Day. This is something we have been doing for 15 years and I am the one who gets a blessing.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
Two special ladies in my church has started the program/devotion God Fit. I have really enjoyed working out and having devotions every Wednesday night; I hate it is ending tomorrow night.
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Sourdough is my favorite. My precious mother-in-law would make sourdough bread and oh how I could eat the entire loaf. She would always make a few loaves for me to take and share at school. Miss this precious lady.
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
I think I have a lot of 'stuff.' My husband would agree. I have a lot of candles, dishes (never used), and books. The list could go on and on...
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
No redheads in my family. My favorite redhead-Lucille Ball, of course.
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there? If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state, city or province.
I would not have chosen Virginia Beach, but I can see why the beach was the most Instagrammed spot. I think the most photographed spot should have been Mount Vernon or Monticello both homes to presidents.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
I have learned to let housework go, well not really all the way but I have learned that my house does not always have to be spotless. I have been a person whose house had to be spotless even when entertaining and I was a nervous wreck when someone dropped by unexpectedly and I had not dusted the furniture!! I have learned that my friends don't care if my house is dusty; they just want to sit awhile and talk. This has been huge for me and I am so grateful for taking baby steps and learning to enjoy life and quite being so nervous about having a clean house.
8. Insert your own random thought he
I am enjoying this warm weather. The temps have been in the 70's more like spring than fall. Hub and I are still taking our nightly walks around the block.