1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
I am comfortable with silence. At times, I need silence just to collect my wits end. Usually when I am home alone, there is some music playing in the background-usually Contemporary Christian music or the 70's or 80's blaring.
I do seek out times to be silent. In the morning before the day begins, I say a prayer and read my devotions. I am not a morning person but if I wait until later that evening, I find myself not having any time to read my devotions. My morning routines help me get in a good frame of mind for the day.
My favorite place to find silence--Bathroom!
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
A strawberry dipped in chocolate. I am not a huge fan of plain chocolate.
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
Jeans aren't necessarily my favorite but I do enjoy wearing jeans. I am able to wear jeans every Friday to school. I have found that you can really dress up a pair of jeans to look so neat/tidy -pairing jeans with accessories (jewelry/scarfs) can make a pair of jeans come to life! In a typical week, I wear jeans probably 2-3 times. I do own a blue jean jacket donated to me by daughter.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
Yes and I shouldn't be. I know that going in one door and out another door does not cause me any harm, but I won't do it.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
A tacky tourist--straw hat, big wide sunglasses, an outfit that is completely outdated and lots of fake jewelry!
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
I do not like to be caught in the middle of a dispute. I do not like confrontations at all. Usually walk/run from the situation.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I ______________________________. am able to cook and eat with hub! For the past few days, I have had something going on and hub has had the same schedule. So we both have just grabbed something to eat later that evening-unhealthy of course-chips, cookies, crackers-too tired and too late to fix dinner. Today may be the day---I shall see!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Rainy here for the past couple of days. I am in the mood for fall and some cooler temps. Have a safe Halloween and enjoy all the Trick or Treaters!