1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
I struggle the most with allowing myself to relax and reset. I feel so guilty relaxing thinking to myself there is so much to do and I need to get to it. In the back of my mind, I know relaxing and resetting will help me but I just can't bring myself to it. Hub has said after the wedding, we need to take a mini vacation and relax.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I would not spend the $20. Instead, I would probably buy items with it to donate to our local back pack program.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Easy ones...tripping over my two own feet--I usually do this once a week. This past weekend came a hair of doing this on the escalator.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
I have been swimming, eaten corn on the cob, taken a road trip, and read a few books. I am not a huge fan of ice cream (hub says I am unAmerican...) I have wanted to go camping, but so far haven't been able to arrange for this to happen.
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
How will you bring the American Value back? We have seemed to lost all concept in this area. Please tell me how you are going to turn this country around?
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
'Marry You' by Bruno Mars...ha!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My daughter is in a wedding this weekend. I hope the weather is great for the outside reception. Then it is off on Sunday to Dolly Wood. Hub and I are taking grandson for a week to Pigeon Forge!