1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June?
Just getting up and having my cup of coffee and not rushing to school. Hub and I will celebrate our 34th anniversary the 20th of June!
2. In what way have you come full circle?
I don't think I have yet??? I began my career teaching and plan on retiring this December ending 33 years in the classroom! We have moved many times (and might be again--ahem). I think hub and I are somewhat 'empty nesters'. I think hub and I are beginning to be the same as we were in the beginning-still looking for adventure and still dreaming.
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most liketo see?
Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mount Shasta Region CA
Haven't seen any :( I would like to visit North Conway, NH because one day I want to travel to the New England area.
4. A song that describes your mood right now?
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite?
Strawberries right off the vine!
6. Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare(Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared), The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)?
The Fox and the Goat--
Hub is wanting to buy and remodel an older house...but....I am leery of this adventure...so still talking.. I need more time to think this adventure through and hub is wanting to jump right in like--Next week maybe!!!!!
7. The answer is yes...what's the question?
How about two? Are you ready for school to be out?
Do you enjoy the Hodgepodge?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Seeing and hearing about all the flooding, I pray for safety for all.
Little Man graduates this morning from Kindergarten. The children are presenting a program, and I can't wait!