1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Here lately, it would be catching fireflies. Grandson has spent several nights with us, and this has been our nightly routine.
2. What's your favorite summer smell?
Rain on the pavement after a hot day.
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
Years ago when we would take the girls to the beach, I absolutely hated sand. Sand was everywhere-from in their mouths to their toes. Now that both daughters are older, I really don't mind the sand.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
Sitting in the shade sipping a cool drink from a red solo cup!!
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
Cheryl Crow -"Soak up the Sun"
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
I can't remember when I have had exceedingly good customer service-mainly just mediocre. The last time I had a truly awful customer service is when I have dealt with health insurance-imagine that!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is raining here this morning-woohoo!!