1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?
Couple of weeks ago, sung Happy Birthday to my neighbor's son. I can't remember when someone sung Happy Birthday to me. Absolutely NOT--like being the center of attention on my birthday!!
2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible?
Had to google this--Tom Cruise and I share the same birthday-duh-Yeah, would love to meet him! Others who share my birthday month: Huey Lewis, Toby Keith, Ringo Star, George Bush, Bill Cosby.
3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?
Airline Tickets to somewhere! I want to travel, but hub doesn't.
4. What can you guarantee about yourself?
That I am a loyal friend and will be there for you. I
5. Talking art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in The Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person? Why?
I would like to see The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey, so I can also tour the church.
6. Your favorite dessert?
Gosh-I really don't have a what you call favorite dessert. I like many, many desserts-from cobblers to
I will admit, I am not much into pies.
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall? What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar? Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
Decorate my yard (thanks-need reminding-it is this weekend). I love fall because the weather is perfect, the sky is a beautiful blue, and God paints our world beautiful.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Still making trips back and forth to hospital to see MIL.