Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow Day



Where is spring?

The calendar says spring and so does my body so where is it?

I can not get going to do anything today.  I must say I need the sunshine and warmer tempertures.  Usually, I am so excited around Easter with all new life budding out but not this year.  The weather is not cooperating with the calendar.  I just knew for certain that since March came in like a lion it would leave like a lamb.  Not true-March came in like a lion and it is leaving roaring! 
My school system was closed again today due to weather.  This is what it looks like now outside-

As you can see, I thought spring was coming so I went ahead last weekend and sat out the patio furniture.

Oh well, spring will come!

2 comments:

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...