Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday hodgepodge










1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner?  Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service?  Eating too much chocolate?

I will be cooking Easter dinner.  Of course, I haven't planned a menu as of yet.  I can't get in the mood-we are closed today in my school system due to SNOW!  UGH!

2.  What is something you feel too young to do?

Are we ever too young to do anything?  Can't wait to read other answers!

3.  "Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."  


Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
It is not easily angered and it keeps no record of wrongs-I chose two!  I get angry at parents today with their mistreatment of their children and I have a hard time forgiving or forgetting these wrong doings.  Asking God to help me with this issue right now.

4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
A rose.  I remember rose bushes all over my parent's yard when growing up and gosh always pricking my finger on them.

5.  Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you? 
Can't say I have and definitely would not-not a singing voice.

6. What is something you keep in a basket?
The remote control to the television set.

7.  When was the last time you felt foolish?
Probably last week-trying to do one of my zumba moves.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Come on spring!  This is what I am looking at right now.

5 comments:

  1. Wow-hoping that snow disappears before the weekend! Ah Zumba...I definitely look and feel foolish doing that. Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you are able to keep your remote in a basket. I always have to hunt mine down.

    No snow here in the south but dang, it is cold! I think spring took a detour.

    Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you try Zumba! I don't have the courage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for trying zumba! I prefer yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am so ready for spring! with warm temps and flowering trees and plants!!
    At least you are brave enough to try the Zumba moves!!
    Hope all goes well with your Easter dinner.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter O

  O Ocean The Ocean is My Happy Place When I am at the ocean, my senses are engaged in new sights, smells, tastes, and sounds.  The ocean im...