Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Rewind....





Weekend Rewind.....

Be careful what you wish for......

I know I have been complaining a lot lately about the weather, but it has just been too dag burn hot!  Yesterday it rained and...
I got my wish.  This was the high yesterday.  Going from 90 to this was a shock for some but I kind of enjoyed the coolness.  

Later that evening hub built a fire in a firplace out back.
Sitting around and enjoying some of 'our' music was my kind of night.

http://youtu.be/IkMFLUXTEwM

Looking ahead ....I think this may be an easy week!  Only one thing scheduled this week.
Hmmm...may have to go to Zumba Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in SC visiting my daughter and it's even cool here : ) I love this kind of weather! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...