1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you're not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
Go big Orange!!
Pro-Go Denver! because of Peyton Manning
I enjoy sports!
2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
Going horseback riding with my dad. My horse was white and I named her Honeycomb after the cereal. A happy memory.
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
Being /a clown. Hard to get 8th graders motivated this week, so I have had to wear my clown hat.
5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
Broccoli-raw or steamed. My favorite food now that I despised as a child--chicken livers.
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Blissful, lively, and sizzling.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was headed to a teacher conference with two other colleagues. I figured we wouldn't have to go but we did. I remember many restaurants closed and the night being so quiet with no airplanes coming into the airport at Roanoke.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Fall seems to be coming to my neck of the woods.