Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ho Hum Day

Today I decided I better have a date with the vacuum cleaner and keep it!!!!
Now I couldn't get the day started without my coffee.  A person can't think without coffee; and then I decided to read the newspaper.  Have to check out the obituaries these days.  It seems the older I get, the more funerals I am attending.
I told hub it wouldn't take long for me to clean the house and then we could do some other errands together.  Well, when when was the last time I really cleaned.  I honestly can't remember.  Yuck!!! dust was everywhere.  No problem I can tackle this!!!
Now I don't wear the dress or the fancy pearls you see on the commercials while the woman is using the vacuum cleaner.  Who does that??????  and no make-up either.  
I began cleaning and I have to listen to music as I clean-the faster the beat of the music-the faster I clean.

After a few hours, it was break time.  I glanced at a magazine my husband had brought into the house. Then I decided to send him to McDonald's for ice tea.  I don't know what it is about McDonald's ice tea;but it sure gives me some energy-and I need energy now.

Another break --not only did my hub bring me ice tea but fries as well.  I didn't want to hurt his feelings; so I had to eat the fries right then.  We all know fries aren't good when they get cold.

UGGGG!!! the dreaded bathrooms--were next.  Hummmm...not to bad.  

At last the house was clean.  Whew!!!!  Next time I will not wait this long to clean!!!

Yeah!!!!!
Later the phone rings--What?  You're coming home this weekend.  Daughter #! is coming home -Saturday is hubs birthday.  Phone rings again--Daughter #2 is coming home-same reason .  
So I say........

Having my daughters home to celebrate their dad's birthday....is more than fine with me!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....Letter U

  U Unicorns When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors. The other day, I saw a few ...