Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 


From this Side of the Pond

1. Do you know much about (or understand) Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Does it worry or excite you? 

I don't understand much about AI.  It kinda worries me.

2. What was the last song you listened to? Your favorite movie soundtrack? What song always puts you in a good mood?  

Since I had the boys yesterday, it was "Ten Little Ghosts"!!  My favorite movie soundtrack...is Footloose and Remember the Titans.  A beach song or Contemporary Christian music usually puts me in a good mood.

.3. What were you doing ten years ago? 

 Probably making sure daughters were okay.  One was in pharmacy school and the other in DPT school.  I can't remember if anything special was going on other than this.  Summer was my time to go and visit them whenever I wanted to.  I loved surprising them and they loved my visits because I cleaned up their apartment and went grocery shopping for them.

4. Your favorite no-bake summer dessert?

Fruit desserts!  A charcuterie board with fruit!

5. Something you're looking forward to in June? 

Watching my garden grow!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Something I am not looking forward to doing  is giving my house a deep cleaning...windows, blinds, etc. 




This little fellow has enjoyed T -Ball this year, and I have enjoyed watching him.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, anything fruity is my go-to summer meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh fruit in the summer is soooo good for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach music puts me in a good mood too. Enjoy watching your garden grow. We have had a lot of cool cloudy days and are ready for summer to truly arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I used to love the Beach Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh fruit is a wonderful summertime dessert, and I love your idea of the charcuterie board too. I've decided I need to master the art of charcuterie boards if I want to entertain in this apartment. LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol..just getting around to commenting on last weeks posts..yikes...A charcuterie board with fruit sounds yummy!! Enjoyed all your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...