1. January is National Mentoring Month. Have you ever had a mentor? Been a mentor? How would you rate the experience?
Since I was a teacher, I had a mentor and I have been a mentor to new teachers. My experience with my mentor teacher was fabulous....I learned so much from her.
My experience being a mentor was challenging because I wanted everything to be perfect...and I wanted the new teachers to learn what I value in education....which is every child is different and although standard test are important the value of learning about each child is just as important.
2. What current trend makes no sense to you?
After watching/listening to the halftime show on Monday night....music that was provided for the halftime show was terrible. The music made no sense to me...so I watched the weather channel during the half time performance.
3. I saw a cartoon on facebook highlighting a few 'weird' things that make you happy as an adult. The list included-writing with a nice pen, having plans cancelled, freshly cleaned sheets, eating the corner brownie, cleaning the dryer lint screen, and sipping coffee in that brief time before anyone else wakes up. (Credit for the cartoon goes here) Of the 'weird' things listed which one makes you happiest? What is one more 'weird' thing you'd add to the list?
Freshly cleaned sheets....awww the smell!
I can't think of a weird think that I would add to the list.....can't wait to read other's response.
4. What's the last good thing you ate?
Oh my! it has been a long time before I have eaten anything really, really good. Since hub's stomach issues, we have stuck to the basic foods which includes a lot of dark green vegetables....Shucks, I can't even remember the last time I had a nasty hamburger!
5. Describe life in your 20's in one sentence.
My 20's was filled with marriage, beginning an career, building a house, and having a family; one not change a thing!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Daughter's due date was Monday.....little fellow hasn't decided to enter the world as of yet.