Friday, December 29, 2017

My word for 2018


Image result for quotes about believe


I have chosen a word for 2018....and I have never chosen a word for a year before...but for some odd reason I have told hub just now that I wanted to chose a word for the 2018 year...
My word for 2018 is
BELIEVE

I am going to BELIEVE that things, circumstances, etc. happen for a better reason.
I am going to BELIEVE....release fear and have more faith.
I am going to BELIEVE in the good....and not focus on the negatives.
I am going to BELIEVE it will happen at the right time...God's timing...not mine.
I am going to BELIEVE good things are going to happen.
Image result for quotes about believe

Image result for quotes about believe
Image result for quotes about believe

I BELIEVE God wants us to be happy and Enjoy Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...