1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
Yes, when I was in my early years, I went fishing with my cousins. I think I caught a fish, but honestly can't remember. I do remember being on a boat and thinking how awful the stuff fish ate smelled.
I did take my daughters fishing when they were younger. They both caught fish and I do remember the squeal in their voices as they were reeling the fish in.
None of the above.....I even asked hub and he had the same answer.
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
In my purse, it is always my reading glasses and hand sanitizer.
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
A Fish Tale
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
Sunrise.....I am awake and ready to begin my day. I enjoy the day before the day begins.
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
A shirt and skirt set that is at least 10 yrs. old....It is stretchy and that is why it still fits.
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
Winter has stayed at bay. I think we have only had a couple of days that the temps were cold maybe in the 30s and only one snow. Most days our temps have been in the 50s -70s a very unusual winter. Best part is I have not had to do any shoveling....
Worst part is I have missed the snow and the cooler temps...it just hasn't felt like winter when wearing flip flops outside in February.
No, not celebrating.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hub ...has been experiencing some pain in his lower abdomen. He is having a scan tomorrow...Prayers for nothing serious...but once diagnosed with cancer any pain is a concern.
Also hub has his three year colonoscopy on Monday...prayers for a good report.
Have a Blessed Week.