1. It's hard to believe, but next week's Hodgepodge will find us in the month of September. What's one thing you want, need, or hope to do still before summer officially ends?
I desperately need to clean out the garage!! It is piled with so much junk-YES junk! It seems like whatever we don't want to put away we put in the garage. I plan on (key words plan on) cleaning the garage this weekend.
2. When were you last at 'your wit's end'?
When trying to figure out a purchase on I tunes.....and trying to explain the situation to someone who does not speak English fluently and trying to get ready for daughter's wedding at the same time!!
3. Describe a time you were figuratively thrown into 'the deep end'?
I can't think of a time when I was thrown into 'the deep end'!
4. Does the end always, ever, or never justify the means? Explain.
I don't think the end justifies the means. I don't think one should use bad/wrongful methods to accomplish something good.
5. What makes your hair stand on end?
I absolutely am scared to death of riding the swings at an amusement park. The swings are grandsons favorite ride, wouldn't you know it. This summer before getting on the swings I said a prayer and sang the entire ride!
6. I read an article on the website Eat This! Health, that listed 11 foods we can eat to help end bad moods. Basically it's a feed your brain so you're less anxious, grouchy and lethargic. The foods are-mussels, swiss chard, blue potatoes, grass fed beef, dark chocolate, greek yogurt, asparagus, honey, cherry tomatoes, eggs, and coconut. Which of those do you think would most help end your own bad mood? Which do you fear, if forced to eat, would put you into a bad mood?
Interesting...I like most all of the foods Joyce has mentioned except swiss chard. I have never seen blue potatoes. I eat greek yogurt for lunch everyday, and asparagus is eaten a lot at my house-I heard asparagus was a great cancer fighting good, I take a teaspoon of honey every morning, love cherry tomatoes, and I usually buy grass fed beef at the store.
I guess swiss chard would put me in a bad mood but then I would counter act with cherry tomatoes or the others to get me in a better mood.
7. What project around your home, office, or life in general feels like there is 'no endin sight'?
Like I mentioned earlier-My Garage!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I made it through my daughter's wedding!! (sniff sniff only a few times) . This is my first full week back at school and it appears to be going smoothly.