1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?
The last major move was 34 years ago. Hub and I moved back to Virginia from Tennessee.
However, over the course of our marriage, we have moved 7 times. Our first house we built and as we all know when building after a few years there are some things one wishes he/she had built differently. The other moves have consisted of buying older homes and remodeling. The house we live in now-some of the bedrooms are 100 years old. I don't care much for remodeling-hub can see the finished product-me I see an old run-down house.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
This one is easy. A couple of weeks daughter #2 was in her friend's wedding. Seeing her walk down the aisle, it occurred to me this would be her in two weeks!
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
Yes, I have rules about eating in the car. You may eat a snack but not a meal. My go-to snacks are almonds and fruit. When #2 daughter played college basketball, hub and I traveled a lot to her games. I would pack a small cooler of fruit-grapes, apples, red cherries, and slices of cheese. Most of the time, hub was not a happy camper with this, but he learned to like it somewhat.
"Freeway of Love" by Aretha Franklin
Since daughter #1 owns her own pharmacy, I frequent this the most!
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
I act quickly-too quickly and then regret that I did. I need to just sit back and look at the situation through all the angles.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
Can't remember the last time I have gotten lost. With a GPS I feel much better traveling.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
School begins today for teachers today and the kiddos start next week and then youngest daughter gets married!