First I am so glad to be participating-have had my plate overloaded!!!
1. When is your next big deadline? What's it for?
Deadlines..... I need to finish moving daughter our of her apartment before May 25th. Went last Saturday to pack up pictures, dishes, etc. but did not have a U-haul available. It is going to be somewhat difficult because hub can't lift over 10lbs doctor's order! But I will manage--this is big for me because if I am unable to finish moving her then I will have to pay another month's rent. The end of the school year is approaching so I continue to get bogged down with paperwork. Oh yeah-I am still planning a wedding in August.
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
Hub loves to grill out and I never have any objection! We have grilled out in the snow...
We grilled out Sunday-barbecue chicken and corn.
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
Stumped on this one-passed and then came back to answer. Speaking of age in #4 how about Never again be pregnant!!
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
Annoys me--I know I am not a spring chick anymore (haha) but I don't feel I am over the hill. It annoys me when I hear someone say I am too old to do something. What I love about my generation is our character/integrity. I believe my generation posses these traits which is lacking in our younger generation today.
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
This song always calms me.
7. What's the last thing you donated?
Clothes and food.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Again, I am happy to be participating again-have missed this.
Daughter had a great check-up at UVA cardiologist appointment yesterday!! Yeah--Praise God!
I was approved to retire in December last night at the school board meeting so..as another chapter closes one new chapter will begin to open.