Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend Rewind...





Let's Play Ball




Little man is playing Tee Ball this year for the first time.  Opening day was yesterday.  Even though the sun was shining, it was a chilly start to the day.

Decided to put sweat shirts on -getting colder.
Each parent and grandparent stood shivering waiting to hear the name of their child or grandchild announced over the speaker to run on the field.

Shouts of whoops and claps as each child ran on the field.  For a minute my heart stopped-where was my youngest daughter? Oh, that's right she is now in grad school.  Where did the time ago? As I wipe a tear from my eyes.  It seems like yesterday I was watching her play Little League Softball.

The Tee Ball Teams played first.  All kids get to bat and play.

Little man always waves at me and yells for me to look.  
He was saying-Look I am on first base.  Yes, Mammow is there looking and giving the thumbs up signal.

I know some might not agree with me, but I like the rules of Tee Ball.  All get a chance to play and have fun and no score is kept!!  At this age, having fun is what it is all about.
Just look at this face!

All smiles after the game.

Sunday-I had 23 in my Wee Worship class (three/four year old program).  Lesson was on Daniel and the writing on the wall-I put shaving cream on the table for the little ones to mess with.  Mess with they did!!  What fun-I wish I had taken pictures-a moment to enjoy later.  As I have wrote before, I could have the worst week, and the most hectic Sunday morning, but these little ones make my day!!  What a message they say to me every Sunday.  I love each and everyone of them.

Later that evening, the little ones presented their Easter Program.  Each said his/her lines and rang the bells!  Great evening.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. When did you last have cancelled plans? Were you happy about that or disappointed?  A few years ago, I had planned a surprise birthday ...