1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Go for a walk in the woods. Thursday's weather is supposed to be nice-key word is supposed.
It would have to be when daughter's boyfriend asked my approval to propose to daughter. I knew they really loved each other, but did not see this coming.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
Reading my Bible more and really studying the scriptures.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
In the middle section. Oldest daughter and I went to see the movie, The Help. It has been awhile, hasn't it?
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I am friendly
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Rolls-I think the ones I buy are Sister Shurbert-they are delicious.
People who make my skin crawl.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Charlie had a good report yesterday!! I have missed the Hodgepodge but with the ending of school, my paperwork is getting more and more. Did I say ending of school-my county has missed 17 days of school this year!!