1. What's one thing you learned in September?
Where did September go?
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I am not much a fan of squash, but I will chose zucchini squash-prepare-saute this with onion and olive oil and serve immediately.
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
The older I get the more I realized how time goes by faster and faster.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Enjoying each day more and spending more time with family and friends.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Another pair of boots and a cute coat, hat, and scarf would be okay with me.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been home from school for two days now :(-not feeling very well and I have laryngitis. Mother-In-law is still very sick and going back and forth to the hospital has taken its toll on me. Prayers appreciated right now.