Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weekend Rewind..

Weekend Rewind....


The last weekend or 2012 is coming to a close.  The year went by too fast for me.  The older I get, the faster the years go by.    So instead of Weekend Rewind... I am thinking about the year to rewind....
So many memories....
 
basketball games
 
 
 
 
a little bit of snow


a beautiful spring
 

 
 
graduation...
 

 
Relay for Life
 
the never ending moving days...

 
proud to begin rotations-working for free

 
vacation time


 

 
 
 

 
snakes

 
reunions


I love my friends
 


Apple Festival
 

 


 
fall

 
serving food to the needy
 
 

 
celebrating Christmas


I have been very blessesd this year.  So many great memories and so much happiness. 
I wish all a very Happy New Year.




 

1 comment:

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...