Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday...Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy

Family Beach Trip




Sweet Frog--delicious frozen yougurt on a hot day


Watching #1 daughter getting ready for her pharmacy rotations--and she still wants my opininio!


Health-great doctor check-up yesterday.  Wonder why so many doctors and nurses are amazed I am not on any medications?  Only vitamins I answer.

Getting ready to celebrate another year on my life on Tuesday!!!

Having both daughters home-




Watching little children

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. They all sound perfect. Enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Sweet Frog sounds like a great place :) Good Luck to daughter #1 and her pharm rotations. My brother just graduated and passed his pharmacy exams last week. It was lots of hard work, but he said it is worth is :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

  R Rainbows I love rainbows, they are one of the first things I remember learning to draw as a child. A rainbow makes me happy and gives me...