1. Do your goals and dreams energize or exhaust you? Elaborate.
Definitely energize me!! Because it give me motivation and hope. Dreams and goals give me hope for the future. And being a teacher it give me motivation to keep going when I am exhausted...I see the end result goal!
2. July 23rd is national lemon day. Are you a fan of this flavor? What's a favorite dish or beverage you enjoy that calls for lemons?
I am a fan of lemon and I love lemon water and lemon pie.
3. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"...is At this something you're pretty good at managing? Have you had to do this recently? If so tell us about it.
At the onset, I am not good at this. After a few minutes, I am ready to make lemonade. A plan fell through a few weeks ago, but I discovered a new trip...so this worked out.
Romans 8:28 "And we knows that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
4. Something you love that is lemon yellow in color?
Sunflowers!! and corn on the cob!
5. How would you describe your attention to detail?
I overlook details which causes me to not only have to go back and redo something or reread something, but I miss the the small detail which is important. I would definitely benefit from being a more detail-oriented person!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
A group of us went to Wintergreen for a few days. It was still hot, but not as hot in the mountains. We rented a cute little Airbnb.
We visited 4 wineries...
Didn't even think about corn for the yellow question but yes! We may have that tonight actually.
ReplyDeleteFirst, let me thank you for reading and commenting on my post about the Graham Robinson Rd and mansion. How exciting to know someone who is familiar with our Lagniappe discovery. I'm curious about the huge cinder block buildings on that road and wondered if you knew what they once were used for. Now, to your post. Your trip to the wineries sounds delightful and especially with friends. I also appreciate and agree with the spiritual references you made. As a believer, I see the things that have eternal significance are what is most important.
ReplyDeleteHow could I forget about sunflowers & corn on the cob! I love both of those things as well.
ReplyDelete