Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge


The older I get, the faster the months go by.


 1. The Hodgepodge lands on the last day of March...in ten words or lest bid the month adieu. 

Goodbye windy March; Hello to April's allergies.

2. March 31st is National Tater Day...your favorite way to have a potato? Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red? How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another? Ever been to Idaho? If not, is that a state you'd like to visit someday?

Baked potato with no butter but A1 Sauce and a little Himalayan Pink Salt.  I like red potatoes with olive oil and seasoning.  Potatoes are very little on my menu; I don't know why . Never been to Idaho.  I have read an article about McDonald's potatoes being from Idaho and that the farm where grown uses a pesticide that doesn't allow anyone in the farm for 5 days after spraying the pesticide on the potatoes.  (geez)

3. Last time someone or something 'rained on your parade'? Explain. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was in a happy mood and BAM....one phone call ruined it.  I am waiting on the phone call again...I have a response....I will not allow Satan to still my joy, Thank you for calling and hang up.  Probably won't ever get the phone call again. But I am ready with my response.

4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells...choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why.

Walk on eggshells....I volunteer my opinion without being asked so when I am around this person, I constantly walk on eggshells not wanting to say anything.

5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket? 

Plenty of Longaberger Baskets.  In the kitchen find them full of notepads, pads, and utensils.  In the den full of books and books, staplers, pens, paperclips, and in the Sunroom full of books!

6. Insert your own random thought here.  

Our weather is going to be a rollercoaster ride!  Yesterday, it was sunny 71 degrees, today cool 50s and rainy, Thursday and Friday high in the 30s with snow!   

Wishing all a Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Longaberger baskets--I mentioned them in my post, too.
    We were in West VA yesterday. I'm glad we chose Tuesday and not today to visit a couple of special outdoor spots.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Himalayan salt. I just bought some, it's different, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pollen is crazy right now but so is the rain, so hoping one cancels the other : ) Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be at 90 tomorrow but in the 80's for Easter and then back to the 70's. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...