Yes, Four times. My late hub and I took both girls when they were young. SHEW!!...it was in July (don't too smart on our part), it was hot and tiring. Then a rain shower would pop up in the afternoon, drenching wet, girls not happy campers (neither were mom/dad) but not wanting to leave the park. Sea World was their favorite park.
When daughters were older, they were both in the high school band. The band went twice to the parks...in April, I might add, and I went as a chaperone. Much nicer weather and teenagers not too bad of a group to watch!
Not a huge Disney fan. If the trip was free, had the money/time, I wouldn't go right now. But I might consider going in April. I can tolerate the temp better (80s) and not very crowded.
2. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more churchmouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse?
My sun room. I love the feeling of the sun on my face. Often, I sit in there and read.
Church mouse is more like me.
3. The day before Mickey's birthday happens to be National Homemade Bread Day. Did/will you celebrate? Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread?
Definitely will not bake homemade bread....NEVER HAVE. But I love homemade bread. My dear MIL was a baker. She made the best mouth watering sourdough bread. We use to live very close (within walking distance), and I would always time it just right as she was taking the loaf out of the oven. Favorite would be sourdough and zucchini.
4. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'?
Besides Facetime. it would be my microwave. Living alone, I have used the microwave more in 2 years then ever before.
5. Let's keep the gratitude theme we started last week rolling on through November. Share with us five little things
Today...so thankful God has given me another day.
Teachers....teachers are still making it work.
Tables....am I the only one that doesn't use a table correctly....mine has become a 'catch all'
Truth....people who tell the truth are my true friends.
Trucks....thankful that the truck drivers kept us going during the early stages of the pandemic and I felt sorry for them being on the road with many restaurants closed or only open for drive thru.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Not too much going on in my little world. School is still on hybrid and some colder weather moved in. Been watching "The Voice" really liking the trio group.
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life
you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T. Gotta keep us thinking, right?