2. Slow as molasses, icing on the cake, that's the way the cookie crumbles, have your cake and eat it too, half-baked idea, that takes the cake...which phrase might be applied to something in your life in recent days? Explain.
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
3. Something that's 'easy as pie' for you to do?
4. Are you someone who likes to 'sugarcoat' news you think might not be well received, or are you more of a tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may? Do you like to receive your news the same way you give it?
5. Something you did recently that made you feel like a 'smart cookie'?
Finally, being able to multi-task on the computers I am using for teaching. I still have my moments, but I am feeling so much more comfortable.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The School Board met Monday and students will be returning to school on a hybrid schedule October 26th.