Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday Medley




1.  Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day!  A cold dessert on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today!  Do you enjoy frozen yogurt?  Does it matter what the weather is?  Share with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!!

We are experiencing nice,warm weather in my neck of the woods!!  I am not complaining but it seems a little unusual to have temps in the high 60s and low 70s in February...hoping not to have winter in March!
To get back to the questions on yogurt... I enjoy frozen yogurt and I really don't care what the weather is,however; I prefer yogurt more when the weather is colder than warmer. I prefer peach yogurt topped with a few candies (butterscotch mostly) and walnuts.
2.  What food do you know you shouldn't eat but can't help yourself?
Image result for reese's peanut butter cup
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
I have been buying these smaller ones thinking to myself they are smaller but eating about 10 a day!!  Who am I kidding right?
3.  If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be?

A chef tossed salad...A little bit of everything and all tossed together.

4.  Do you like spicy food?  Why or why not?  What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten?

I enjoy eating spicy foods.  I tell myself that spicy food is healthy...I have no idea if this is true or not. Spicy chili with Jalapeno.
5.  (Most of you know I have been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold?

I, also, had a nasty cold respiratory stuff going around last week.  I eat a lot of Chicken Noodle Soup, drink plenty of water, and take a few sips of moonshine.  This knocked it out of me in a couple of days.
Hoping you are feeling better!
6.  Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food).
My random is sad.  On Monday, a young man from my town, was killed in the line of duty.  He was a State Policeman and a member of the SWAT Team shot  a few hours away from his home town.  This young man was only 28 years old.  His mom has been a friend of mine for many years.  My hear aches for her and I can't even imagine what she is going through. I would appreciate it if you would whisper a prayer for this precious family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry about your friend that was killed! I will for sure say a prayer for his family. Such a tragedy.
    Loved your answers! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry to read about the loss of your friend's son and a trusted law enforcement officer killed i the line of duty. Prayers lifted!!

    Thank you for joining the Medley this week! I enjoyed your answers! You and my hubby, Joe, would be fighting over those peanut butter cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to read your answers and get to know you a little. :)
    I am very sorry about your friend's son. Our police officers have my sincere respect and thanks. I am saying a prayer for the young man's family.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...