Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge


From this Side of the Pond



1. What are your ingredients for a perfect Saturday?

Image result for sunshine

Plenty of sunshine and hub feeling well enough to go hiking or riding around.



2. What skill do you wish more people took the time to learn?

Image result for speaking communicating with people
Communicating with people.  I am afraid with technology communication is gone.  People need to show genuine interest in someone....not by text.

3. What's something you ate as a child you can't stand now as an adult?


Image result for eating a mud pie

I am drawing a blank.....first thing that came to my mind was mud pies!


4. Something parenting has taught you? If you're not a parent tell us one important lesson you learned from your own parents.


Image result for life isn't fair



5. Share a favorite quote or saying about mothers or motherhood.
Image result for abraham lincoln quotes on mother



6. Insert your own random thought here.


Image result for happy mothers day clipart

Wishing all mothers a Happy Mother's Day.  This will be my youngest daughters first Mother's Day!


4 comments:

  1. Boy, I wish I'd learned the "Life Isn't Fair" one earlier than I did. It might have made things easier to handle if I'd known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Maribeth - I wish I learned it earlier too. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, perfect post on all counts. I forgot about eating dirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope hubs is handling his treatment well. Have a happy happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. When did you last have cancelled plans? Were you happy about that or disappointed?  A few years ago, I had planned a surprise birthday ...