1. When did someone last suggest you 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell yourself to 'chill out'?
I am told at least weekly to 'chill out' or take a 'chill pill'. I do get 'worked up' over things and I want to take a stand and I know I can't control the situation and I want to so desperately to change things so daughter usually says to me- "Mom, take a 'chill pill'! But I don't want to take a 'chill pill'!
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt?
When a person asked hub to baptize her this past Sunday.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
My whole life has been an adventure and yes a slightly inconvenience!
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat?
A Wendy's Frosty is my favorite. I do not like root beer and a frosted chocolate cupcake is just a little too much chocolate.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why.
Circus! I feel I am becoming a great juggler-juggle schedules here, juggle wedding stuff with daughter-now I know it is exciting but juggling dates/places, etc. is getting to me, I know I will find balance.
Then sometimes I feel like a clown--always laughing and saying to myself-okay what else is gong to happen.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'?
Billy Idol-White Wedding I have wedding plans on my mind or Michael Jackson Black or White about the human race not just one particular race.
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind?
Some local celebrations we have-Apple Festival, Concert in the park, etc.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
First, No Ya'll don't get too upset with me-I would love to have some snow maybe a 5-6 inches! We haven't had any snow this year and I want some.
I am beginning a new Bible Study tonight-Are You a Fan or Follower? Sounds exciting and can't wait to begin.