1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
Last facing the ocean-in June 2012. Finally, we were able to go as a family this past summer. Having daughters in college makes it a juggling act with schedules.
As I faced the ocean, I felt very tranquil.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Blaring sirens-fearful sound to my ears especially if I know family has headed in the direction the sirens are going
Car brakes-who almost hit me????
A squealing scream-I know something good has not happened.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
Usually, I try everything on before buying. Most of the time, I carry my items around then decide not to try on or purchase. My family always says this irritates them. How? I don't know.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Huge fan of Pistachio-eat them right out of the shell.
Bought a bag last summer-a small bag and was $16.00-haven't had any since then.
I have made a pistachio salad-very tasty. Also, very simple and easy to make-which is right up my alley!
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
I can't remember-a good thing for me. I am sure since I can't remember the last time, it will happen shortly-isn't this always true.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The weekend is getting closer! Yay!