1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Literal-last year-too scary for me. Charlie decided to take a scenic route-NEVER, NEVER AGAIN. I swear I will get out and walk the next time.
Figurative sense-I am drowning in paperwork!
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
Maintain a budget-yeah, but not a strict one. I have always tried to live within my means. I will use credit card but shortly right after-deduct the amount-never paying payments. A piece of advice: save for a rainy day because you never know what expenses might come up unexpectedly, and: don't live a champagne life on a beer income!
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop ofBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Easy one for me-NONE! I can't stand cheeries!
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
Personally, I don't reason being-we all have our opinion because we are all entitled to one.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
Both-this doesn't make the trip seem so long. When I am the passenger, I read and eat! Last weekend I headed to Harrisonburg, Virginia-for the weekend. I need to write a post about this-an interesting purchase at Parks-Belk-only me.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Mostly browns, blacks, and orange. I don't know about you but I am ready for the spring colors-bright pinks, greens, and yellows.
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
Don't really hang out with the older generation-LOL!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a very busy couple of weeks around here. I feel like I am in a whirl wind. Yesterday, I found out our health insurance is going up 18.4%-:(