Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend-ended too soo.....


Weekend-
just like the word-week did end all too soon for me


I have enjoyed my time off -first spring break in 30+ years for me, and I really dread going back to  school.  But on the bright side-six more weeks is all she wrote and then it is summer!!!!  Not only do I get a spring break but school ends May 24 for us this year.  Thank-you-winter.

I spent the week with grandson-such a joy.  A trip to Chuck E Cheese is a must.


He had an egg hunt at church-too bad the weather didn't cooperate.



Then it was egg coloring time.....uh oh I hit publish too soon,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...