1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
I do not play the guitar.
"Tears in Heaven"
3. What's your comfort food?
Grilled cheese sandwich
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
I usually do the grocery shopping. Sometimes hub does tag along, and I end up with more than I need. Our local grocery store bags the groceries. Since I live in a small town, I don't mind someone bagging. I usually carry on a conversation with one of the baggers because I have taught him/her.
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
When hub and I traveled to watch daughter play basketball, we traveled to some places the GPS had taken us the fastest time. I remember one place over the scariest mountain I had ever traveled. It was like a place back in time....the small waterfalls coming out of the mountain were beautiful. I wanted to stop and take a picture, but hub doesn't stop when traveling.
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.