1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem?
Can't remember when. However, I will probably feel this way this weekend-MADNESS. On Friday is Relay for Life lasting from 5 to 3am Saturday, Saturday I am leaving at 6am heading to Harrisonburg, and Sunday leaving at 6am heading to Durham, North Carolina, I will feel insane on Monday.
2. When did you last feel dismayed?
On Mother's Day-family situation that hasn't been good for quite some time.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
I love beer and candy!
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
Never too late to learn something whether it is a trade or an educational diploma.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
I have been to Washington D.C., Richmond, Va., Williamsburg, Va. (our county takes all 5th graders to Williamsburg for three days--YEAH for our county), and Charlottesville, Va.
I would like to visit New Orleans, and Boston.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
Some kind of aerobic exercise.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
Closeness, one big family, all helping each other.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Daughter got a great check-up from her cardiologist last Monday-this was the best Mother's Day Gift EVER!! Hub won the election -he is now an official Town Council Member. Daughter #2 is trying to decide on a date for her wedding-sometime in the year 2015-is all I get right now-her finance and I are getting a little annoyed with this.